What you need:
3 cups Butternut Squash
2 cups Sweet Potato
2 cups Zucchini
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Wash the vegetables, peel(except zucchini,just cut both ends off) and slice in cubes.
- Place sliced vegetables on a baking tray, roast it to 425 F for 45 to 55 minutes(depending on how thick you sliced them).
- Put the roasted vegetables on your baby food blender, add the pumpkin pie spice, add a little bit of hot water to loosen the thickness. Blend until creamy.
- Place them on an ice tray or any baby food freezer tray and freeze.
- After freezing, put them in a zip lock bag, label it with the names of vegetables and date of when it was made. Store it in the freezer, It should be good for 3 months.
|waiting to be roasted|
|ready for blending|
|creamy and sweet puree|
|ready for freezing|