|4 oz tray is $3.49 |
Cinnaroma, Gingerspice, Sesame and Chocolate Cherry for our snack
Before I will give my review, let me share what I learned about the company and how it all started.
Almondina are unique-gourmet cookie, health food and snack, all in one. These extraordinary gourmet treats are created from a world renowned symphony conductor and gourmet chef Yuval Zaliouk's secret family recipe. For generations his family loved his grandmother Dina's most secret cookie which she called Petit Gateau Sec. At the end of grandma Dina's life, she was able to share the secret recipe to Yuval's mom. Long after she's gone, Yuval continue making her cookies and within 7 years having started baking in his kitchen, it was renamed Almondina after his grandma Dina and were all available in 50 states and in 7 foreign countries. It had brought him recognition as Entrepreneur of the Year.
It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines. You can crumbled it as an ice cream topping, served to your children with milk or as breakfast or snack to go on the way to work.
Almondina biscuit comes in following flavors:
- Original - America's all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry - We combined the world's finest dark chocolate with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without a guilt
- Choconut - Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma® - The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice - Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDou® - Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- AnniversaryT- Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats® - Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon "Cookies For Breakfast"
- Sesame - Irresistible, exotic and flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice - A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and pepitas(pumpkin seeds)
- Chocolate Dipped - The Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
- Delights - The Original® Almondina totally encased in Milk chocolate
- Yogurt Dipped - Brantreats® dipped on one side with a layer of all natural yogurt.
|having almondina cookies with our favorite fruit vegetable juice|
They are all awesomely crunchilicious!!! I love that it's all natural, healthy and low in calories. It is crispy yet not hard to chew. The raisins are chewy and we can taste the different flavors of each cookie. My kids love them, these are now their favorite munchies. They love the Choconut and Chocolate Cherry cookies. Hubby loves the Cinnaroma as well as Sesame. As for me, my favorite is Sesame but I also love Gingerspice, Choconut, Original and AlmonDou. I had them as a snack with my hot tea. My husband normally doesn't love almond but he likes it on these cookies. He said it was flavorful and it made him feel full although he only ate few slices. He actually took some of them to his work. He is a trucker and usually snack on unhealthy food he can grab from the truck stop. The packaging makes it handy, small enough to fit into your lunch box. We put ours in a Ziploc bag after opening, that way the crispiness last longer.We are delightful that Almondina sent us the samples to try, now my whole family are addicted to them. I think these are perfect for health conscious consumers. We will surely buy them in the future. My family loves to describe Almondina like this, " A Tasty and Healthy Cookie with a Crunch."
|since Sesame is my favorite, I crumbled it and put it on my ice cream as a topping!! Yummy!|
To find out more about Almondina, please visit www.almondina.com. To get latest updates of their products like them on their Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I received these products from Almondina for free in exchange of my honest opinion. However all opinions expressed were exclusively mine and not influenced by any means.